To protect our patients and staff the following regulations have been put in place at Ashland Family Eyecare
- If you have any signs of a cold or fever we require that you reschedule
- Please wear a facial covering to your appointment. You will not be allowed in the office without one. No exceptions.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment as we are trying to limit the amount of people in the office. Only the patient will be admitted to the office unless they are a minor or in need of extra assistance.
- The front door at Moody Optical may be locked. You may knock or call 508-881- 4800 to be let in. One of our staff members will greet you at the door.
- Your temperature will be taken at that time. If your temperature is above 99.9, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon entering the office you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. Someone will then bring you directly to an exam room.
- Please be patient with us and expect your exam to take a little longer than usual. We will be scheduling one patient per hour.
- All equipment is sterilized between each patient
- The doctor will be wearing scrubs and a KN95 mask at all times; gloves and face shield worn as needed for exam procedures
- Shields were installed on medical equipment for your protection
- We reserve the right to deny service for any reason
You will be asked to sign this form before your visit.
Thank you for your patience and help during this period.